At the 2010 event there will be three conferences, including one supported by the National Counter Terrorism Security Office (NaCTSO).
The conferences feature over 75 internationally recognised speakers taking part in a range of key-note presentations, case studies, industry debates and panel discussions.
Registration for the conference will open on the 2nd of December to register your interest for the conference please visit: www.counterterrorexpo.com/REGISTER
Topics and Speakers confirmed to date include:
- Ensuring a Multilateral Response to Terrorism – Jean-Paul Laborde, Chair of the Counter-Terrorism Implementation Task Force (CTITF), United Nations
- Cooperative Counter Terror Strategies with South East Asian Countries – Peter Drennan, APM, Assistant Commissioner Counter Terrorism, Australian Federal Police
- Facilitating Transatlantic Action in Response to Terrorism – Richard Froh, Deputy Assistant Secretary General for Armaments, IS-DI, NATO
- The Role of the United States in Countering the Changing Face of International Terrorism – Ambassador-at-Large Dell Dailey (Lieutenant General, USA, ret) and formerly the Dept. of State’s Coordinator for Counterterrorism
- Achieving National Security in the Context of Current Terrorist Activity – Lord Carlile of Berriew QC, Independent Reviewer of Terrorism Legislation
- Challenging Domestic Extremism & Political Violence – John Yates QPM, Assistant Commissioner, Specialist Operations, Met Police & Head: Terrorism & Allied Matters, ACPO
- The Role of Media in Countering Terrorism – Andy Hayman, former Assistant Commissioner Specialist Operations, Met Police
- A Global Threat Assessment – Sir David Veness, Chairman of the London First Security & Policing Advisory Board, and former Undersecretary-General for Safety and Security, United Nations
- Transatlantic vs International Security – Rt Hon Patrick Mercer MP, Chair All-Party Civil Contingency Group; Member Select Committee
- Protecting Infrastructure of pan-European Importance – Dick Heimans, Head of Sector, Counter Terrorism, DG Justice, Freedom and Security, European Commission
- Securing International Events & Infrastructure Against Terrorism – Commander Ian Quinton, Head of Security Architecture & Design, Olympic Security Directorate, Home Office
- Detecting Bombs at a Distance – the Localisation of Threat Substances in Urban Society – Dr. Sara Wallin, Coordinator – LOTUS Project, Department of Energetic Materials, FOI, Swedish Defence Research Agency
- Cyberspace and National Security – Raphael F. Perl, Head Action against Terrorism Unit, Organization for Security and Co-operation in Europe
- Securing the UK’s Position in Cyberspace – Air Commodore Graham Wright CBE, Deputy Director, Office of Cyber Security, Cabinet Office
- Early and Preventative Security – First Line of Defence Against Terrorism – Dr. Anja Dalgaard-Nielsen, Director of the Preventative Security Department, Danish Security and Intelligence Service
- Tackling Trans-border Crime & Terrorism – Michèle Coninsx, Vice- President, Chair of the Counter-Terrorism Team and Belgian National Member, Eurojust
A full programme will be available from the 2nd of December to register your interest click on the conference enquiry button or email firstname.lastname@example.org
TECHNOLOGY WORKSHOPS – alongside the exhibition there will be a series of 90 free-to-attend workshops focusing on the latest technologies and products available to assist in the fight against terror.
To view the workshop themes please visit http://www.counterterrorexpo.com/workshops
EXHIBTION – featuring over 250 leading companies specialising in counter terrorism products and solutions. To view the exhibitor list please visit www.counterterrorexpo.com/exh