The new FLIR TCX PTZ is the industry’s most affordable, high-performance thermal PTZ camera. The FLIR TCX Thermal PTZ camera was designed to easily integrate with existing alarm sensors to deliver accurate, real-time visual assessment and alarm verification. Available in 640×480 and 320×240 resolutions, the FLIR TCX PTZ has on-board Video Motion Detection (VMD) analytics for accurate intrusion detection 24/7. FLIR thermal cameras give you the advantage to see clearly in complete darkness without any illumination, in bright sunlight, through smoke, dust or even light fog.
THE APPROPRIATE RESPONSE, EVERY TIME
A powerful platform that provides real-time visual assessment and visual alarm verification.
• No illumination required; outperforms visual cameras at night, in
challenging lighting conditions, low-contrast scenes, inclement weather and heavily landscaped areas.
• Works with legacy intrusion detection technology by providing clear visual imagery of detected motion or activity 24/7.
SUPERIOR RESOLUTION AND PTZ PERFORMANCE
The TCX PTZ provides extremely affordable performance with two resolutions and lens options.
• Continuous 360° pan; up to 400°/sec, -15° to 90° tilt, auto-flip 180°; 300°/sec – 4x continuous eZoom
• Choose from 640×480 or 320×240, 16:9 and 4:3 aspect ratios
• Human Observation Detection Range: 25° ~ up to 390m/1,270ft, 32° ~ up to 570m/1,870ft (good conditions)
• WDR Thermal with DDE & AGC for clear video and video alarm verification 24/7
EASY INTEGRATION IN ALL ENVIRONMENTS
With the flexibility to install into any new or existing system, TCX products easily integrate anywhere you need them.
• Compatible with ONVIF Profile S IP, MPX (HDCVI) and analog VMS systems
• PoE, 24 VAC, Indoor/outdoor IP66, temp range -40C – 55C (Anti-Ice)
• Plug and play with FLIR mobile & PC apps, and FLIR network and MPX